Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21, 2011

Well, I didn't think I'd be writing THIS soon lol, but I have some exciting news to share.

Today I was laying on the couch while Camden was napping, and I had just drank a glass of ice water. I started feeling these little flutters in my lower abdomen and it almost felt like little tiny bubbles were being popped. I don't really know how else to explain the feeling. I just laid there for a little bit, not thinking much of it. But, when it kept getting a little more intense I text some friends, and my mom and asked them if that's the baby moving. We're all thinking so. It was tiny, extremely light movements...so we could be wrong, but I'll continue watching for them. A lot of people said I was exact on what it felt like, but I guess we'll see! I'll keep updating. It felt really cool, so if it's the baby...I'll be drinking more glasses of cold ice water to feel this feeling until he/she gets a little bigger!!!!! Yay!!!

Love,
Brittaney

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool Britt!!! It'll be interesting to see if it happens next time you drink cold water too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has definitely happened a few times so far. I have to be really still to feel it, but it feels really cool. Very exciting!!!! :) Hope you and my brother are doing well Meghan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete